Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Now Hiring Senior Reps!


Hello Future Graduates,

I've taken a cue from a very good photographer friend of mine and am on the lookout for senior reps for 2010!

What do reps do? They help promote my senior portrait work to friends and classmates in school through word of mouth. Sure, I can stick with fliers and Facebook ads, but there's nothing as good as a personal referral like: "Hey, I got my pictures done through this guy. He's kinda goofy but really laid back. Here's one of his cards, go check out his stuff."

Who am I looking for? If you're part of the graduating class of 2010 then you're it! I'm looking for reps from high schools all over, from the greater Portland metro area, through Salem and all the way down to Corvallis.

What do you get in return? As one of my senior reps, your own portrait session is on the house, and for each successful referral I will pay you $15 cash. If you are a TOTAL rockstar and help 10 or more of your friends or classmates to book with me, I'll give you the choice of choosing between all the espresso you can drink in under 5 minutes, a free three-legged puppy, or a $50 iTunes gift card (Note: please PLEASE choose the gift card).

I'm hoping to line up a good number of senior shoots over the summer months and into the fall while the weather is great.

Interested in being a rep? Sweet. Send me an email at peter@petercheephotography.com and tell me how you might get word out there. These spots will fill up quickly, so get in touch with me soon to beat the rush! Also, feel free to check out the work I do on my main website: www.petercheephotography.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

3 comments:

Bryan Rupp said...

Great idea Peter!

Unknown said...

Your work looks great!

Unknown said...

yeah but how do we sign up or apply to be a senior rep.