Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween with the Badfish Band

Hello All,

Yes, it's been quite some time (again) since I've put up a new blog post. Things have been super busy on my end with the tail end of wedding season and a whole bunch of senior portraits. You can see a lot of those shots on my main website. But hey, I'll try to make it up to you with this one.

I was hired by The Badfish Band to shoot their awesome Halloween concert and party at Bombs Away Cafe in Corvallis. I covered their set, but also had a blast setting up a backdrop and light in the back room for some photo booth antics.

(Don't worry everyone who came through the booth and signed up, I'll have all the shots up in an online gallery real soon and will let you know!)

Anyway, enjoy the shots everyone. Glad I could catch so many folks in costume. It was way cool getting these shots, even if you don't remember the evening so well, haha. Peace!

















2 comments:

Andrew Gerald Hales said...

FUUUUUUUUN!

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog. And I like it, so I follow! I hope you will check mine too...

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com