Monday, February 16, 2009

Carlie and Tim - Engagement Session

A Day at the Beach

Met up with Carlie and Tim in Lincoln City on Sunday for some engagement pictures. Wow, the drive out through the countryside is really something to see. The two had first heard of me through Gretchen and Camas's wedding this past summer.

There was a bit of a concern for the weather earlier in the day, but by afternoon the beach was simply gorgeous. The coast is just a great place to shoot pictures, and some of my favorite shots of the day were taken beneath this really cool looking old dock.

Tim is a photographer himself, so it was great talking shop a little bit; he said it was interesting to take a turn in front of the lens for a change. They're a great couple and I'm quite happy with how the shots turned out. I need to shoot pictures on the coast more often!











3 comments:

rose said...

I love you guys! I love the pics there amazing!

rose said...

Ok so this is Kimberly Ann and not Rose! I'm not sure why i showed up as Rose and it wont let me fix it! Anyways.... Love you guys!

Bryan Rupp said...

Peter, great to hear from you man, thanks for stopping by our blog! Things are going really well for us and we're so excited about the upcoming wedding season, we just have such incredible clients! How are things going for you? We should grab a cup of coffee sometime, I'll have to see the next time I'll be in Portland.

Great work on the engagement session as well, shooting on the coast is so much fun and it's even better when the weather breaks for you. I really love the black and white one of them with their feet in the water. Great work man, I always think you do such a great job with your black and whites. Hope all is well